how to run powerpc netbsd in psim?

Hi all,
I am trying for a while now to boot a ppc netbsd kernel under the psim simulator but I can't get it to work. Can anybody tell me what I need (versions and configuration file) and where to find it. Most information I found references dead ftp sites or is in japanese. I must say babelfish.altavista.com makes very funny reading from japanese sites but it is not very helpfull.

Especially I don't know what hardware  tree and psim options to use.

Also in combination with which (cross-compiled) netbsd kernel (which arch/configuration), and how to compile and invoke ofwboot, I tried both ofwboot from the ofppc port and from the macppc port. The only version I have that doesn't crash rightaway complaines about no dma in the ide controller and then dies.

I know several people have had netbsd ofppc running under psim in the past so if anybody has a hint, please tell me.

Thanks in advance,
Martin