Subject: Do You Care For Pets or Livestock?
To: None <aquaboogie@webaccess.net>
From: None <sal30healthcenter@yahoo.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/13/2002 16:31:41
Whether you care for pets or livestock, you should be using SAM30! This amazing disinfectant was first used by US Military Troops in WWII and has since proven to be the most effective product to maintain EXTREMELY healthy animals!

Use just a small amount of SAM30 in their cages, pens, feed, and even drinking water, and you WILL see a difference in your animals. No aviary or breeding kennel should be without this amazing, disease eradicating product. SAM30 is the best-kept secret in the animal care world.

Full technical information sent with orders, when requested. Make a no-risk difference in the life of your pets or livestock! For a limited time, receive a 16oz bottle of concentrate that makes 72 gallons when mixed for only $24.95 UPS shipping paid (US residents only). Order Now! Satisfaction Guaranteed!

To place your order, complete the following form and fax to 1-413-487-7457 or mail to the address below. We will NOT charge your credit card until the product is IN THE MAIL and we have a UPS tracking number for your to monitor your shipment.

------------ Order Form -----------------------
(Please print very clearly in dark ink)

Send me:

________ One (1) 16oz Bottle of SAM30 concentrate @ $24.95

________ Two (2) 16oz Bottles of SAM30 concentrate @ $39.95
WE PAY UPS SHIPPING!!

Send check or money order made out to "UCC" and mail to:
SCC Health: SAM30
PMB 89
3206 South Hopkins Ave
Titusville, FL 32780

UPS SHIPPING Address:
(Must be street address, no PO Boxes)

City, State, Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Name on Credit Card:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Your email address:

Type of Card, (circle one)    Visa   MasterCard

Credit Card Number:
(Sorry, we do not accept Discover or AMEX.)