Re: bzero.S and assym.h (Re: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/lib/libkern/arch/powerpc)

Hi,

eeh%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> Since we do run on embedded PPC CPUs, and they can have different
> cache line sizes, we do need to support this *now*.

Huh?  Would you care to explain on what embedded PPC CPUs we do run
currently?  The only one I can see in our tree is the 405GP which
does have the same cache line size as the other PPC CPUs we support,
namely 32.  And that one even needs a different kernel anyway.

Ciao,
Wolfgang
--
ws%TooLs.DE@localhost     Wolfgang Solfrank, TooLs GmbH         +49-228-985800