Re: ppc 603e core

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 12:52:20PM +0100, Alexander Konovalenko wrote:
> My question is: does it exist (or any future plans) NetBSD version
> for Motorola' PPC processors family (603e core) like MPC8260?

The Motorola 603e is supported by the sys/arch/powerpc common code.
The MPC8260's devices are not currently supported in the tree, but
there is some code to support them in work that has not yet reached
the main source tree.  I've done some work on a board that uses the
MPC8260 as a slave with a 750 as the master processor, but that code
is not quite ready to be in the main source tree yet.  Do you have a
platform in development or are you using an off-the-shelf board?

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost
 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service