Subject: pkgsrc/net/airportbasestationconfig actually works!
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@mac.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/31/2001 14:52:09
Just FYI,

Contrary to the Makefile, that java program actually appears to work on
NetBSD/PowerPC.  It certainly lets me look at the basestation config -
I've yet to pluck up the courage to change something though :-).  You
just need to specify the -green option when running it using java.

(Reading the Linux emulation papers was definitly helpful).

I'm going to file a couple CRs on this ``good news''.

enjoy,
	Andrew

PS: Not specifying -green explained a few other Java problems I was
seeing.  Everything suddenly works!  Something for the FAQs?