NetBSD on the IBM NetStation

I'm really rabid to find out any information on NetBSD on IBM
NetworkStations, particularly about the format the kernel image needs to
be in, and whether anyone could make available -at least- a kernel binary,
etc. I have a model 1000, so I have a 603EV @ 200MHz, and I currently have
8MB of ram in it...

Any details I've been able to find out on IRC and via the web have been
"sketchy" at best.

I did, just now, find some stuff in mailing list archives which leads me
to think a port was done, but most of it was proprietary.

Any information would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
/joseph

--
Joseph Mallett, jmallett%xMach.org@localhost