Subject: Re: which gcc? (cross dist: egcs-2.91.60, macppc dist: egcs-2.91.66)
To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/07/2001 17:09:57
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 01:14:25PM -0700, Tad Hunt wrote:
> Interestingly enough, we have a NetBSD port to the MPC8260.  How
> far along are you?  We were planning on eventually contributing it
> to the community, but I have not yet gotten around to it.

I'd be interested in seeing it.  I've just worked on a port to an
8260-based board (one UART on SCC1--console, one fast ethernet on
FCC2).  I based some of the work on the mpc860 code.

 Allen Briggs               Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...