Undefined PLT symbol

Hello,

I'm running NetBSD-1.5.1 and I'm porting Kaffe to NetBSD but I have
random errors.  One of then is "Undefined PLT symbol".  If this error
was true, I must have it allway but I got it only sometimes.

Kaffe make check runs 112 tests.  Thats 1 compiled classe and 111
classes that must be compiled before execute them.  As I have not
installed Jikes, Kaffe is used to compile them.  So Kaffe is start 223
time.  On these 223 runs, I got only one "Undefined PLT symbol" error :-(

/usr/egp/build/kaffe-intrp/libraries/clib/native/.libs/libnative-1.0.6.so:
Undefined PLT symbol "utf8ConstNew" (reloc type = 21, symnum = 31)

How the dynamic linker work ?  That race condition will corrupt it ?
Did you already have such errors ?

Should I look into kernel that may corrupt signal stack (I sure it does
not).  Is dynamic linker use some registers that will not be saved upon
some signals ?
--
Edouard G. Parmelan
http://egp.free.fr