Re: GCC>3.0 NetBSD/PPC support

>>>>> Andrew Cagney writes:

Andrew> Unless somone screams I'm going to try to get the attached merged into
Andrew> the GCC>3.0 tree.  It adds what appears to be working NetBSD/PowerPC
Andrew> support.  The C compiler certainly works, G++ and F77 don't badly fail,
Andrew> not sure about exceptions, ...

Andrew> For reference, the port in the NetBSD tree looks nothing like this.

Andrew> A few of those long in the tooth should appreciate the irony in me
doing
Andrew> this GCC port :-)

        I think it would be useful if you would coordinate this patch with
David O'Brien of the FreeBSD project who needs something similar for
FreeBSD/PPC support in GCC 3.0.

David