MPC860 port

Hi,
I tested if NetBSD would run on an MPC860 and put 3 weeks of work
into it. The result was a NetBSD running in multiuser mode, but
still unstable. If anyone wants to carry on the work already done,
he can download the latest version (for NetBSD-1.5V) from
http://www.die-jansens.de/mpc860/netbsd-mpc860.tgz
But be warned: hard to build, only patchwork.
I'm sorry I can't continue working on the port, but I have to turn
to 8260 now.

-- Arne