Re: OpenOffice for NetBSD/powerpc

        Kevin B. Hendricks, who helps support OpenOffice ppc linux has
        offered to help with getting OpenOffice running on powerpc
        based NetBSD ports, if someone with such a box is willing to
        help with builds.

        Volunteers please get in touch with him directly at
        Kevin B. Hendricks <khendricks%ivey.uwo.ca@localhost>

                David/absolute          -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --