Re: Port to 8xx embedded PPCs

> Is there any current effort to port NetBSD to the embedded PPC (8xx)
> processors ?
>
> We are investigating using NetBSD on a product based on those CPUs and I
> don't want to re-invent the wheel ;)

I'm working on one, but I haven't got very far yet.  I can cross-build the
system, and I've figured out what to do about floating-point.  Right now I'm
working on boot-up; after that I'll be working on virtual memory support.

Suggestions, wisdom, or help would be greatly appreciated.  A few other
people interested in this port monitor tech-embed.

Regards,

David Querbach
Real-Time Systems Inc.