Switched to C++ sjlj exception

I have switched the C++ compiler to use sjlj exceptions on the ELF ports
too, which should make C++ more useable. I have tried this on i386 and
pmax, but I don't have machines of the other affected types, so I would
apriciate if someone could try it on those.

To try this
1. Recompile gcc
2. Recompile libgcc
3. Compile and run the program below. It should not segv...

btw. as a reality check you should probably try to compile and run the
program with the old compiler before trying the new...

   /Krister

#include <stdio.h>

int
main(void)