Re: subscribe

Peter Seebach writes:
>howdy

Good God, I can't believe I did that.  Quick, someone get me a WebTV account.

*sigh*.  Sorry, folks.  Didn't mean anything by it.

Anyway, I was going to start paying attention to this list in case anyone
here knew someone who had experience, especially with kernel or toolchain
type issues, with BSD-flavored Unix on PowerPC, and might be looking for work.
I might know someone looking for some experienced BSD hackers...

-s