Subject: Re: TRAP CALL
To: <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 05/10/2000 20:39:50
On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 02:06:41PM +0530, karan khanna wrote:
> Can any body tell me how various TRAP calls ,which were implemented
> earlier in previous versions of Motorolla micro processors viz-68k
> family, can be implemented in case of POWERPC.
> I can provide specific data if any body interested.

Uhm, I'm not sure what exactly you want...

most of the situations leading to traps on m68k create some exception on
the PowerPC cpus. Read the PPC Programming Environments Manual for details,
or the particular CPUs User's manual, for details. They are available as
PDF documents from Motorola's WWW site (http://www.mot.com/)

Regards,
	-is