Re: NetBSD and MCS based RS6000 machines

>       Was anyone out there interested in collecting information that
>       would be needed for a port of NetBSD to these beasts?

We have one of these machines around, too, and I'd like to see a port,
but I realistically don't have much time for it (I'd much rather work
on the 88k ;-).  I think we'd be willing to loan our machine to a
developer if a machine is needed.  My experience with the machines,
though, is that the documentation is harder to get than the systems.
If the information is available somewhere, I'd be willing to help
collect it and I might find the time to hack on it.

"We" is my day job office where I am not in a position to actually
make the offer, but I can find out what's going on and make suggestions...  ;-)

-allen