Subject: Re: NetBSD and MCS based RS6000 machines
To: Frank Louwers <frank@student.rug.ac.be>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/15/2000 17:12:13
	We need someone to start harassing (in the nicest way) IBM to see
	if they can obtain any docs. This could be time consuming but
	would be a necessary step so we have the info for the port.

	Also scouring the web to see if there are any docs available
	online would be useful...

	Interested in the job? :)

		David/absolute