Re: IBM Network Station

Hi All

Ok, now you've got me hooked. I didn't read the fine print in the 403GCX
docs to see there is indeed a TLB. I downloaded the pdf a while back and had
a quick scan, all I picked up was the that 403 in the Model 300 was clock
doubled. But then microcontrollers just don't make my wheels spin.

I've got a stray Model 300 gathering dust in the office and I'd like to get
it running again, is the current state of the powerpc port in a state to run
on the 300?

Or did Neil and Co do the port for business reasons and it will not make it
back to the tree until the suits get to be happy ? :-)

rgds
--et