Re: IBM Network Station

You mean to say the NCD OS that ship with the NCs as part of IBM's NSM is
NetBSD derived, or is it BSD derived?

The reason I ask is that for a long time only Netscape 3 was shipped along,
the excuse being that Netscape 4 was C++ based and the NCD OS didn't have a
C++ compiler... if it came from NetBSD then the C++ compiler in NetBSD have
should have being able to do the trick?

AFAIK, the model 300 has a clock doubled processor (66MHz) as opposed to the
model 100 (33MHz), there are also some minor PCB layout changes (like a
jumper near the audio side), but I could not see any other differences.

--et