G4 support?

  I'm intern'ing at Motorola-Somerset for the summer, and have
access to a few G4 boxes.  Has anyone tried running on a G4?
The distrib notes don't mention G4, which presumably not too many
folks can get their hands on, and I haven't seen any G4
traffic, besides wishful thinking about AltiVec support.  :)

  It'd be nice to show these Moto folks that there's more out there
than MacOS, AIX, and Linux for PowerPC.  :)  And if NetBSD just
happened to have better performance, all the better!

  Also, does NetBSD have any support for the cool performance
monitor stuff?

  Thanks for the info!

  Brian