Modified syncicache

Hi all,

in order to support the same binary on all PowerPC architectures, I've
modified syncicache from an inline to a real function.  If compiled in
userland, it requests the cache line size from the kernel by way of a
sysctl call.  While doing this, I changed the name of the function to
__syncicache in order to reduce namespace pollution.

I hope that I caught every occurence, but as always just shout if you
get any problems.

Ciao,
Wolfgang
--