Re: NetBSD/ofppc information wanted

Hi,

> By NetBSD/powerpc FAQ,
> Known Hardware to be able to run NetBSD/powerpc:
>       Motorola Ultra Board
>       Motorola Atlas Board
>       FirePower ES 4000 series
>
> But, AFAIK, currently NetBSD/ofppc only works with
> PSIM(PowerPC simulator) :-)

Hmm, AFAIK currently NetBSD/ofppc doesn't work at all :-(.

Initial development was done on a FirePower MX 4100/2 machine.  It once
did run on the above mentioned machines, too.  Unfortunately, FirePower
is now dead.  This includes both the company _and_ my development machine :-(.

I'm currently trying to get NetBSD/ofppc-current running again on a
Motorola box, but there are some problems that prevent this, and I haven't
yet completely determined all of them.

Sorry,
Wolfgang
--