Re: battable size

Hello,

> currently, the battable size is fixed by the declaration in
> powerpc/include/bat.h:
>
> Can we move the battable size to a port-specific file, please? Any
> suggestions?

Ok, suggesting myself:

The 3 existing <machine/bat.h> files will get a definition

#define battablesize    16
#define battableshift   28

amigappc will use instead

#define battablesize    256     (maybe 64)
#define battableshift   24      (maybe 26)

right _before_ including <powerpc/bat.h>

[Assembler files might want to rotate left by (33-battableshift) and mask, but
those are machine dependent anyway, currently.]

Machine independent code, especially the battable declaration in
<powerpc/bat.h>, will use these declarations instead of hardwired numbers.

Regards,
        Ignatios