Re: egcs

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> How about /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/cpp/usr.bin.cpp.sh?
> It's installed in /usr/bin/cpp on the standard system,
> and it could be used on cross compiling.

Yep. There's another message somewhere in the mailqueue where I mention I
figured that out. :-)

I think the best thing to do is make usr.bin.cpp.sh (which I was about to
edit in a different window :-)  look for a CCCP variable. If that
variable's set, it uses that program instead of /usr/libexec/ccp.

> According to source-changes, Tsubai already fixed va-ppc.h
> to avoid lint error.

Cool. I missed that one! I'll wait for tomorrow's sup.

Thanks!

Take care,

Bill