Re: Please help a newbe?

>The SAME floppy no longer sees the drive? What are the boot messages?

I'm getting quite a few SCSI Bus errors between the point that it mounts
SD0 (SCSI ID:0) and mounts SD1 (SCSI ID:5 The Zip Drive). It does mount
the CD at ID:3, but fails with the HDs at ID:1, and 4. And also fails
with the CD/R at ID:2 (This I would expect.)

Is there a way that I can get Open Firmware to recognize the drive at
ID:4 before I boot the floppy?

Thanks a lot!

Anthony

Anthony D. Saxton
lna%bigfoot.com@localhost

You can have my Mac when you pry my cold dead fingers from around its
mouse.