Subject: Re: More PowerMac foo
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <drow@mindcryme.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 05/06/1998 16:58:22
>The 5/1 kernel uploaded by Tsubai, and a kernel I built on the Mac
>itself with the tools from February, both work fine.  Indeed, my
>previous problem of random network-related crashes is gone!  This
>kernel seems to work really well (except for not supporting the video
>card in the 7300/200 yet).

Limited to serial console, then, or do we have some kind of of-based text
console driver available?

I haven't been following kernel work closely in the past few months, but I
have one question - have we managed to put together limited support for
HFS-style partition tables so that we don't need to devote whole disks to
NetBSD?

Dan