G3?

I know that Mac support isn't really quite ready yet, but what about G3
support?  For that matter, how close is the Mac support?  I just saw
Minitower G3's down to $1999 or so ($1869 is the best I can get from
the Apple store), and that's enough cheaper than $2999 that I'm willing
to think a lot harder about it.  A G3 would be really attractive, and
it'd be sort of nice to be able to put all my big EIDE drives in there.

Also, does NetBSD/ppc support any graphics at all yet?

-s