Re: Info on some Mac devices

At 3:20 PM -0400 2/24/98, Charles M. Hannum wrote:
>It turns out that there are `free' drivers for the AWACS and MESH.
>The code needs to be rewritten for NetBSD anyway, but at least I can
>tell you where to find it...
>
>First, you want:
>
>ftp://ftp.mklinux.apple.com/pub/Updates/DR2.1update6/DR2.1update6.osfmk.src.tgz
>
>There is a directory in the tar file called
>DR2.1update6/osfmk/src/mach_kernel/ppc/POWERMAC, which contains all
>the drivers for MkLinux, including some NuBus stuff.
>
>I don't see any floppy support, but everything else seems to be there
>-- ADB, IDE, AWACS, Cuda, MACE, MESH, SCC, 53c94, etc.
>
>Shar and enjoy.

For another great collection of drivers, look in the arch subdirectory of
linuxppc's source tree - ftp.linuxppc.org .

Dan

| Dan Jacobowitz                 | drow%drow.net@localhost                    |
|  Administrator Extraordinaire  | Web site coming someday          |
| My opinions are my own -       | Day Job: http://www.wwwcomm.com  |
| My mistakes are someone else's |                                  |