Snapshot

So, I tried booting the snapshot disk image from Tsubai's FTP server
on a PowerMac 7300/200.  I noticed a couple of things:

* The partition map is incorrect in a few ways which cause MacOS to
get confused, but still allow us to boot.  Notably, although there are
only 2 map entries, the `MapBlkCnt' field (to use the name from the
mac68k .h file) is 5 in both entries.  At some point we need to build
a real partition map editor and installboot(8).

* Unfortunately, I get a machine check at address 19d060, which is the
first mftbu instruction inside delay().

Regardless of the problems, I'd like to commend Tsubai on the swift
progress, and I look forward to seeing the port committed to the main
source tree soon!

BTW, here's the entire output:

>> NetBSD/powerpc OpenFirmware Boot, Revision 1.3
>> (tsubai@ruri, Tue Jan 27 20:36:27 JST 1998)
Booting scsi/sd@2/netbsd
871396@0x100000+72660@0x1d4be4
 start=0x100000
openfirmware = 0xff8099b8
Copyright (c) 1996, 1997 The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
    The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.

NetBSD 1.3 (POWERMAC) #14: Fri Feb 20 16:13:52 JST 1998
    tsubai@powermac:/a/1.3/src/sys/arch/powermac/compile/POWERMAC
CPU: 604ev (Revision 204)
real mem = 67108864
avail mem = 60141568
using 819 buffers containing 3354624 bytes of memory
mainbus0 (root)
cpu0 at mainbus0: L2 cache enabled
trap type 200 at 19d060
Press a key to panic.