Subject: cross-compiling and other joys of life
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <drow@mindcryme.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/14/1998 22:50:36
Is there interest in a whole slew of cross-compiling-related improvements
and utilities?  I've been pounding on this stuff for a while...for
instance, bin/sh compiles three helper programs using whatever the CC in
the path may happen to be.  This causes problems, obviously.  I may be
undergoing the monstrous task of converting all of those as I go along -
I'm trying to make myself a ppc snapshot.

Dan.

| Dan Jacobowitz                 | drow@drow.net                    |
|  Administrator Extraordinaire  | Web site coming someday          |
| My opinions are my own -       | Day Job: http://www.wwwcomm.com  |
| My mistakes are someone else's |                                  |