Subject: powermac progress
To: port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dale Rahn <drahn@pdnt.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/06/1998 20:16:56
How far along in booting is the powermac port?

I now have some access to a 6500 powermac (my wife's machine) and
think it would be nice if I could get it to run BSD on it from
a zip or something eventually.

I have worked with the bsd some in the past and currently have a turned
off powerstack (motorola powerpc) machine that some of the code
could be tested on. It currently has a BSD port running on it
with the openfirmware only drivers.

Ok, maybe I am looking for an excuse to get back to working on BSD
I have taken nearly a year break from playing and would like get back
to work on it.

Dale Rahn