Re: cvs for powermac work

Dan Jacobowitz <youngdrow%geocities.com@localhost>  wrote:

Dan> I have set up a CVS server specifically for powermac
Dan> development.

Thanks a lot!

Dan> The repository right now contains plain old NetBSD-1.3
Dan> /sys (since -current doesn't compile right now).  Most
Dan> changes will probably be in /sys/dev and
Dan> /sys/arch/power{pc,mac}.

Dan> It looks like powermac is indeed going to need its own
Dan> tree.

Dan> Any thoughts?

Kazuki Sakamoto and I talked about it yesterday, and got
same conclusion.  We also thought that dev/powerpc should
contains processor specific code like m68k or mips,
dev/{bebox,powermac,etc.} should contain architecture
specific ones.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_Sunagawa%yokogawa.co.jp@localhost>
Happy Hacking!