Subject: cvs for powermac work
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <youngdrow@geocities.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/04/1998 18:04:42
I have set up a CVS server specifically for powermac development.  If you
want commit access, send my a note with username and encrypted password; if
you want read-only access login: anon and password: anon should work.  No
guarantees.

The repository right now contains plain old NetBSD-1.3 /sys (since -current
doesn't compile right now).  Most changes will probably be in /sys/dev and
/sys/arch/power{pc,mac}.

It looks like powermac is indeed going to need its own tree.

for those not familiar with cvs servers (like me):  set the environment
variable CVSROOT to:

:pserver:anon@mars.abcinternet.net:/home/cvs

then type 'cvs login'. for further documentation type 'info cvs'.   The
place to look if you don't have cvs is download.cyclic.com.

Any thoughts?

| Dan Jacobowitz                 | drow@drow.net                    |
|  Administrator Extraordinaire  | Web site coming someday          |
| My opinions are my own -       | Day Job: http://www.wwwcomm.com  |
| My mistakes are someone else's |                                  |