Subject: ATTN: DON'T LAUGH!
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kerry Clark <kclark@micron.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/13/1998 06:11:10
--------------7CD93846646506B05E17D915

<HTML>
Let's make $50,000 together!!!

<P>****Make up to 50,000.00 in 4 weeks!&nbsp; 100% legal**** <I>NO SCAMS!</I><I></I>

<P>First of all, IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL! (Call 1-800-725-2161) if you have
any questions about the following opportunity to make $50,000.00 and that
probably within 4 weeks.

<P>MAKE $50,000 IN FOUR WEEKS

<P>THIS SYSTEM WORKS!! IT'S NOT A SCAM...READ THE TEXT!

<P>This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the wealth
of the world!&nbsp; This words so well that all of my friends are trying
it!

<P>Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.&nbsp; If
you want to know how tomake thousands of dollars quickly, and legally with
NO CATCH, then keep reading.

<P>A little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you
are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $5.00.&nbsp; So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a joke," but like
most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.&nbsp; Anyway, it said that
you send $1.00 to each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the bottom
of the article.

<P>Right, You need just $5.00 to make alot of money.
<BR>NOTHING TO LOSE!!!

<P>Let me tell you what's going on in the internet.
<BR>The internet has grown tremendously.&nbsp; It doubles in size every
4 months
<BR>Think about it.&nbsp; You see those "Make Money Fast" postings more
and more.

<P>That's because it WORKS!&nbsp; So I thought, all those new users might
make it work.&nbsp; And I decided to try it out, a few months ago.&nbsp;
Besides, what's $5.00 and a little effort on your behalf!&nbsp; Everyone
was calling it a scam, but there are so many new users from AOL&lt; NETCOM,
etc., that they will join in and make it work for you.

<P>Well, two weeks after my initial posting of this article, I began receiving
an unprecedented amount of dollars in the mail.&nbsp; I could not believe
my eyes.&nbsp; Not just a little, I mean BIG BUCKS!&nbsp; At first only
a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand, then the
system exploded into thousands of dollars.&nbsp; By the end of the fourth
week.&nbsp; I had received almost $47,000.00.&nbsp; It came from all over
the world, Holland, Germany, England, Australia, Italy, Russia, India,
Bangkok, etc.

<P>STEP 1

<P>Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate sheets
of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."&nbsp;
(In this way you are not just sending a dollar bill to someone, you are
paying for a legitimate service.&nbsp; It's up to you whatever you do with
your information when you get the addresses and names.)
<BR>Also on each of the sheets of paper indicate the number of the person.&nbsp;
Fold a $1 bill inside each piece of paper with your name and address on
it.
<BR>Ensure that when the dollar is folded in between the paper and it is
held up to light....THE DOLLAR SHOULD NOT BE VISIBLE!!&nbsp; Mail 5 of
these letters to the following addresses:
<BR>(Only U.S. Dollar bills should be used so as to maintain uniformity
in the system.)

<P>#1 Dean Krass
<BR>6708 Roundrock Rd.
<BR>Dallas, TX 75248

<P>#2 A.P.
<BR>1311 Glendale Ave.
<BR>Berkely, CA 94708

<P>#3 E. Lee
<BR>4112 Westbrook Drive #25
<BR>Ames, IA 50014

<P>#4 L. Murillo
<BR>Suite #7043 - 3000 N.W. 79 Ave.
<BR>Miami, FL 33122

<P>#5 K. Clark
<BR>1751 L. St.
<BR>Heyburn, ID 83336

<P>STEP 2

<P>Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up this
way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.&nbsp; Put your name as the fifth one on the
list.

<P>STEP 3

<P>Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups.&nbsp; There are at least
19000 newsgroups at any given moment in time.&nbsp; Try posting to as many
newsgroups as you can remember, the more newsgroups you post to, the greater
your audience and cash flow from all these subscribers.

<P>STEP 4

<P>You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns
within 7 to 14 days!&nbsp; Remember, the internet is new and awesome in
its size.&nbsp; There is no way you can lose.

<P>Now here is how and why the system works:

<P>Out of every block of 250 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
<BR>YES, THAT'S RIGHT, OLY 5.&nbsp; You make $4 in cash, not checks or
money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

<P>Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now will also make 250 postings
with your name at #4, 1000 postings.&nbsp; On average then, 50 people will
send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!
<BR>Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your name
at #3 or 10,000 postings.&nbsp; Average return, 500 people = $500.00.&nbsp;
They make 250 postings each with your name at #2 = 1000,000 postings =
5000 returns at $1.00 each = $5,000.00 in cash!

<P>Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and
you get a return of $50,000.00 before your name is dropped from the list.&nbsp;
And that's only if everyone down the line makes 250 postings each!!&nbsp;
YOur total income for this cycle is $50,000.00

<P>When you see your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest
posting and start all over again.

<P>The end result depends largely on you.&nbsp; You must follow through
and repost this article everywhere you can think of.&nbsp; The more postings
you make, the more cash ends up in your mail box.&nbsp; It's too easy and
too cheap to pass up.

<P>So that's it.&nbsp; Pretty simple sounding working concept, don't you
think?

<P>But believe me, this really works.&nbsp; There are millions of people
surfing the net every day, all day, all over the world.&nbsp; And 100,000
new subscribers every day eager to access your newsgroup.&nbsp; You know
that, because you have read the facts in the newspaper and seen for yourself
on TB.&nbsp; So, my dear little "fortune seeker" read carefully the instructions
and play fair and square with your endeavors.&nbsp; Remember, YOU CAN ONLY
TAKE OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN!!&nbsp; That's the key to success in any benture.&nbsp;
Print these pages out NOW so that you may refer to this article at a alter
date.&nbsp; Try to keep an eye on all the postings you made to make sure
everyone is playing fairly.&nbsp; You know where your name should be.

<P>If you're really not sure or still hesitant if this is for real, then
I suggest don't do it.&nbsp; But please print this article and pass it
along to someone who really needs the bucks, and just see for yourself
how remarkably well this works.

<P>REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.&nbsp; YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT
THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE BIG BUCKS!!!&nbsp; GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE
PLAY FAIR, AND YOU WILL BE MORE THAN GENEROUSLY REWARDED.

<P>P.S.&nbsp; If you try to deceive people by posting the messages with
your name in the list and not sending the bucks to the people already included,
you will not get much.&nbsp; I know someone who did this and only got about
$150 (and that's after two months)&nbsp; Then he sent the 5 bills and was
added to their list.&nbsp; In 4 - 5 weeks, he had in excess of $10,000.

<P>Don't know how to post in the newsgroups?&nbsp; Well do exactly the
following:
<BR>(Depending on your browser)

<P>FOR NETSCAPE USERS:

<P>1) Click on any newsgroup, like normal.&nbsp; Then click on "TO NEWS",
which is in the top left corner of the newsgroup page.&nbsp; This will
bring up a message box.

<P>2) Fill in the SUBJECT WITH A FLASHY TITLE, like the one I used, something
catchy to the eye!!!

<P>3) Now go to the message part of the box and retype this letter exactly
as it is here, with exception of your few changes.&nbsp; (Remember to add
your name to number 5 and move the rest up!)

<P>4) When you're done typing in the WHOLE letter, click on the "FILE"
above the send button.&nbsp; Then, 'SAVE AS"
<BR>DO NOT SEND YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU SAVE IT!
<BR>(So you don't have to type this 250 times)

<P>5) NOw that you have saved the letter, go ahead and send your first
copy!
<BR>(Click the send button in the top left corner)

<P>6) This is where you post all 250!&nbsp; OK, go to ANY newsgroup article
and click the "TO NEWS" button again.&nbsp; Type in your flashy subject
in the "Subject box", then go to the message and place your cursor here.&nbsp;
Now click on the "ATTACHMENT" which is right below the "SUBJECT BOX"
<BR>click on attach file then find your letter wherever you saved it.
<BR>Click once on your file then click "OPEN" then click "OK".
<BR>If you did this right, you should see your filename in the "ATTACHMENT
BOX"
<BR>and it will be shaded.&nbsp; NOW POST AWAY!

<P>FOR INTERNET EXPLORER:

<P>It's just as easy, holding down the left mouse button, highlight this
entire article, then press the "CTRL" key and "C" key at the same time
to copy this article.&nbsp; Then print the article for your records to
have the names of those you will be sending $1 to.

<P>Go to the newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE" type in your flashy
object and click the large window below.&nbsp; Press "CTRL" and "V" and
the article will appear in the message window.
<BR>***BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR ADDRESS CHANGES TO THE 5 NAMES***
<BR>Now re-highlight the article and re-copy it so you have the changes...then
all you have to do for each newsgroups is "CTRL" and "V" and press "POST".&nbsp;
It's that easy!!THAT'S IT!&nbsp; All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup!
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------7CD93846646506B05E17D915--