Subject: Hundreds of $$$ available for TICKLISH GUYS :-)
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@moderators.uu.net>
From: None <krvwbnky@ticklish-guys-wanted.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/08/1998 23:44:12
 Are you a guy between the ages of 18-23 who is
 HOT, TICKLISH, and IN NEED OF SOME U.S. CASH?
 Or, perhaps, even a new NEC Ready PC with a Pentium II Pro
 processor?  If so, read on...  I'm very serious about what you'll
 find.

 UPDATE:  Right now, I have 3 NEC Ready 9716 PCs available,
 featuring:
		56 kbs US Robotics X2 modem
		4+ gig hard drive
                                32 mb RAM
  		Video Card/2 mb video memory
		Built-in Zip Drive
		24 speed CD Rom

 Other PC systems are also available.

 My name is Terri.  I am a female college student in the Boston area.
 As a hobby...one that costs me ALOT of money...I maintain a
 personal collection of amateur videos featuring guys being
 tickled (usually for 30 or 60 minutes) by a girlfriend, good girl
 friend, girl friends, or even guy friends.  I am not a business,
 video trader, or porn solicitor.  My interest is in TICKLING.

 I am actively looking for guys to make videos that I can add to
 my collection.  Guys that interest me are YOUNG (basically,
 my age...18-23), HOT (swimmer/soccer/runnerbuilt....on the
 thin side...not too "big-n-buff"....with little or no bodyfat
 whatsoever), and TICKLISH!  No sex or nudity are wanted in
 my videos.  I just want to see guys tied up and mercilessly,
 relentlessly TICKLED.

 If you are interested in this UNIQUE (and hopefully FUN) way of
 making $$$$, please e-mail me.  I need you to provide me with
 a general picture (.gifs, .jpgs, .bmps, and pictures found on
 webpage URLS are fine...and I have a mailing address to "snailmail"
 regular photos, also) before I can make you a concrete cash offer.

 Average fees paid:
         $125 for a 30 minute video
         $250 for a 60 minute video

 PCs are available for multiple video deals and to groups of
 guys (frats, teams, etc) that make videos.

 Money offered is determined by your looks, ticklishness, and who
 will be tickling you.

 Asian, Black and Hispanic guys are ESPECIALLY welcomed and wanted!!!

 I have numerous online references that are available for contact to
 assure you of my honesty, legitimacy, and SERIOUSNESS about all of
 this.

 PLEASE NOTE:  This is not a TICKLING SERVICES AVAILABLE
 POSTING.  I have a boyfriend, full cadre of friends, and plenty of
 guys to tickle already.  I AM NOT LOOKING TO MEET OR TICKLE ANY
 GUYS ENCOUNTERED FROM CYBERSPACE!!!!  I also do not provide
 videotaping equipment, facilities, or girls to tickle you.  All
 aspects of video production are your responsibility!!!!!

Think about it!!!  E-mail me if interested:  dutch_tickling@hotmail.com