Re: IEEE 1275 Standards

> However I believe that
> ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/p1275/coredoc/1275-1994/1275.ps.gz is either
> the final or the next-to-final version of the standard.  There is stuff
> relating to the final ballot changes in adjacent directories.  Perhaps
> these files were left there by mistake?

This does indeed seem like the official standard.  From a course look only
the formatting seems different, and consequently the page numbers in the
reference are wrong.  And the abstract, table of contents and introduction
are missing.  The rest however looks the same to me.

Ciao,
Wolfgang
--
ws%TooLs.DE@localhost     (Wolfgang Solfrank, TooLs GmbH)       +49-228-985800