http://www.drow.net/netbsd/netbsd.coff

 I have just got joined to this list.
 I want to run NetBSD on my StarMax 3000/240 if possible.

 I am now start using linux-pmac on that machine, but I have
some favor of NetBSD but Linux. The reason is that I have
NetBSD-3x (1.2E), NetBSD-Mac68k (1.3Beta) is running and I
will be happy if the same one runs on StarMax too.

In Mail,
| Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 23:07:41 -0500
| From: Daniel Jacobowitz <youngdrow%geocities.com@localhost>
| To: port-powerpc%NetBSD.ORG@localhost
| Subject: Trial coff kernel

 Following experimental kernel is accessible.
http://www.drow.net/netbsd/netbsd.coff

But the machine is actually not reachable at the moment.

Could somebody mail me uudecoded one or point me another location
to get ?

Thanks in advance,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,