Re: PowerMacintosh, anyone?

ws%kurt.tools.de@localhost (Wolfgang Solfrank) wrote:

Keiki> Making gcc-2.7.2.3 cross-compiler, the file `crt0.o' of
Keiki> the NetBSD/powerpc is needed, but I have no access to it.

Wolfgang> Take a look into
Wolfgang> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-current/src/lib/csu/powerpc.

Yes.  Actually, I supped a complete source tree in my local
disk.  The needed files what I meant is the first-time start
object files.  In this case I have no working cross-compiler
yet, which is needed to compile itself:-)

Any thoughts?  Am I wrong something?

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun%ba2.so-net.or.jp@localhost>