Subject: Sweet 14 sex story
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@uunet.uu.net>
From: None <heaven!ecstasy@uunet.uu.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/25/1997 19:49:00
OVERSEXED TEENS  http://active-ink.com/active-ink.com/oversexedteens

excerpt:

SWEET 14

Jailbait. We wore short pleated navyblue skirts at Bishop Strachan school for girls and at 14 I looked great. My breasts had
filled out nicely, my legs were long and I had no problem with fat.

Summer vacation. I was riding my bike around the streets in the vicinity of our house when a guy came along on inline skates
practising hot moves. I maybe made some remark, we got talking and I saw he was kind cute. Totally cute in fact - despite
being, as I discovered later, almost aged. I mean, 27! His name was Wayne. I'd never had a boyfriend though I'd boasted at
school I had, even had a bet on with a gaggle of friends who'd get to first base that long summer before school restarted. I
saw he was interested, then he asked my age and when I told him 14 he almost fell off his skates.

"14! I thought you were about 18!"

Yeah, like, really. Still, it was nice to be thought mature already and I managed stop him scooting off and learned he'd
recently moved into the big house that backed onto ours. They were all big houses in that part of Forest Hill. Old money.
But only the one he was in rented out rooms which made me feel kinda superior, seeing as my father was a Vice President of
Consumer's Gas Co.

Maybe I was bored with the long holiday already or something. I don't know. Anyway, I took to following him around and
being where he'd be. I'd circle his house on my bike and see him come out onto the balcony from the kitchen he used on the
third floor. I'd see him go swim at the Brown School, end of the street, three minutes walk away. Discovered he was dating
an 18 yearold Jewish girl who was got on so badly with her mom she'd been installed in her own apartment on Duplex
Avenue which crossed the end of my street at right angles.

Virgin or no, I really really had the hots for that guy. Adult swim sessions at the Brown School were 7-9pm so I'd usually just
happen to be cycling across the schoolyard as he'd come out and after about two weeks of this he finally asked me to go to
the Ex, the annual summer fair at the Exhibition Grounds.

Problem. I'd need permission from mom and dad.

Okay, I'd been telling mom about this guy so much she was already curious and when I introduced him she fell for him. After
that it took only two days for her to bring dad round to accepting the idea. Amazing. When dad met him he actually liked
him too. Enough almost to put me off the whole thing.

Dad was in so I couldn't wear any makeup that evening. Still I looked irrestible in my little skirt and when we reached the Ex I
headed straight for the restrooms and took off my panties. On the rides I squealed - so did he - and hung onto his arm and my
skirt rode high so he could see almost everything and if only he'd been sitting opposite he'd have seen beaver.

On the way back home he asked did I want to come upstairs and have a beer. Did I! Went up to that third floor kitchen, so
narrow I was almost in his arms before he took me into them and kissed me. I swear it was so romantic or something I
trembled all over. He asked if my parents let me drink beer and I said yes, and another thing, I'd seen X-rated movies earlier
that summer when mom and dad left kid brother and I in the hotel at Bamff one evening to go see a play. So I had a beer
and he kissed me again and now I felt it. For the first time a man's thing, hard, pressing through his pants onto my belly. I
looked down to make certain he didn't have something in his pocket......

Read the rest and 40 other widr-ranging stores at http://active-ink.com/active-ink.com/oversexedteens