Subject: FemDom NEW site from Gabriela - caliente
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@uunet.uu.net>
From: None <iexcite@gabriela.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/24/1997 20:33:00
FemDom

 Female Domination by
 Gabriela
               erotic stories &
               pictures
               site links, live
               video

 ENTER http://sex.xxxunlimited.com/femdom/

 excerpt

                                  His Turn to Cry

 "Well, I can never come unless I'm on top controlling it. Can we do it that way first,
 please." She said please awfully nicely. "Then you can do it on top. I really need a good
 come, Dorling darling."
 He lay on his back. She nestled her big round breasts on his chest and whispered into his
 ear: "I can come better if I really seem in control. It's only a game."
 "Sure" he said. He already agreed hadn't he, so why was she asking again. "Yes, go for it."
 She was reaching over taking something from the bedside cabinet. "Then you'll let me
 handcuff you to the bed."
 She took his wrist so gently as she spoke he wasn't clear what was happening till his hand
 was already cuffed to the brass bar of the bedstead, above his head.
 "It'll be so nice for me" pouted the girl cutely.
 He let her take the other hand and cuff it gently. Rock hard. She thrust herself down on it
 and rode him, supporting herself by holding both his wrists with her hands so he really felt
 controlled by her. This was cool.
 She reached orgasm quickly, moaning, then stopped moving, her head back, insides
 squeezing him deliciously. He was close to climax. She rode another orgasm with a long
 drawn-out "Ahhh" of satisfaction then rose off him and before he knew it had slipped a
 noose of soft feltlike rope round one ankle and tied it to the bed."Roll over" she told
 him.....
 read the entire story and 40 more

 TITLES INCLUDE

      Boots - new leather boots bring out girlfriend's dominant streak
      Breasts - how could he resist them
      By the Pool - naked in the water when punk girls break in
      Maternal Discipline - pain and pleasure of marrying into maternally dominated family
      Please, don't, officer Miss - female police officer has her way
      Slave William - accepted as a slave, trained to obey
      Spanking Daughter - incest spanking
      Many more, fresh weekly
http://sex.xxxunlimited.com/femdom