Subject: free policewoman spanking story
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@uunet.uu.net>
From: None <heaven!ecstasy@uunet.uu.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/24/1997 07:16:00
SPANK SPANK SPANK
 http://active-ink.com/active-ink.com/spank

excerpt:

OUCH! PLEASE DON'T SPANK ME AGAIN OFFICER

(Holly Hunter lookalike policewoman has caught young fella spanking his girlfriend in a country lane)
For once I was going to be as macho selfish as a 240lb football player and I took out my dick, which went straightway went
pretty stiff. "I'm going to teach you how to suck the way I like it."

"Oh. You are, are you!"

"Yes, I am."

She sat with arms folded across her chest and turned her head forward. "Go suck yourself, dickhead."

Now, I shouldn't've slapped her, I guess. Musta bin in some kinda mood. Jerked my pants up, slapped her across the cheek.
"Oh!" she said, more with surprise than pain I reckon. Grabbed her arm, jerked her outta the car and suddenly had the thought
that a real man would tan the hide off of a girlfriend for behaving stubborn like this, and before she scarcely knew what was
happening to her swung her around hard belly against the car fender, bent her over so her feet went off the ground, twisted
her arm behind her to hold her there helpless and tore her panties down. Tore is the right word. I pulled them so roughly
they ripped at the seams and came off a useless frilly rag and flipping her short skirt up I whooped her ass with my hand hard
a dozen times before stopping to listen to her yell, scream and curse at me, struggling to get free but without any chance,
both feet being off the ground, held face down, arm twisted.

There really was something in this macho stuff. I was really getting into it and enjoying spanking her and she'd stopped
screaming and was sobbing kind softly while my spanks searched new spots to redden on her gorgeous round smooth hot
cheeks and returned to old already sensitized areas bringing added squeaks from her amid the sobs. Her legs were open and I
could see her pussy lips, pink and kinda puckered. I sent a few slaps their way, not too hard, just to see the effect, and after a
few minutes I could see she was getting aroused. Outer lips parting, inner lips swelling, wet. My cock became so hard and
throbbing I just had to get it in and dragged my pants down with both hands, grabbed her hips and thrust in.

Searing pain shot across my arse that moment.

"Arghhh!" I cried in agony and shock. Several more lashes hit me. Turning I glimpsed a blue uniform and a leather crop
descending again then my arm was grabbed, twisted and I was bent forward, butt in the air, cock bobbing but shrinking,
feeling as if my shoulder was dislocated. In a moment my other wrist was grabbbed, hand dragged behind me. I realized I was
handcuffed, fell to the grass and rolled onto my back, staring up at a tiny angry female police office. It was little Holly and
boy what a fireball now.

"I'm gonna arrest your arse for assault and battery and rape. Boy you're gonna do ten years for this. You'll learn what getting
your arse slapped is. You'll need a diaper and cork to keep your shit in by the time you come out."

I was frightened. I'm lying on my back, trousers about my knees, arse stinging from being hit with a leather crop, hit hard, and
little Holly's pretty round face and taut slim body positively vibrated furious determination to punish me.

"Jesus, I'm sorry, don't arrest me, please officer."

"Are you alright miss?"

Holly asked Carole, my girlfriend who was standing beside the fender holding a hot buttock in each hand, occasionally
rubbing the last of her tears away.

"He hurt me" she said, pitifully.

"What was all that about? Do you want me to take him into the station?"

"He spanked me because he didn't like the way I gave him oral."

"He beat you to make you suck his dick!?" Well, that wasn't exactly accurate and I tried to interrupt and set the record
straight. Holly bent down and took my ear and pulled it. Boy! does that hurt. She dragged me to my feet by my earlobe,
Carole now feeling sorry for me telling her "Oh, don't hurt him, officer, don't! He didn't mean it, I don't mind giving oral, it
was just his manner annoyed me...."

"Does he give you oral?"

"No, he says he isn't into muff divingt, as he calls it."

That much was true, anyway, I'm not into giving oral, that's for girlies to do.

"This boy sounds like he needs teaching a lesson, honey." "Don't arrest him, please. I couldn't go to court!"

Nice selfless motive, Carole, thanks, I thought.

"He whooped your arse real good and then was about to rape you."

"It was just a kind of a game, officer."

"A game, huh? Here's a game for him." Officer Holly spun me around, thrust me hard forward across the fender of my car,
where I'd had Carole, pushed me forward so me feet were clear of the ground and began to spank me. Wow! If that's what
Carole felt when I spanked her, I had NO idea it hurt so. Maybe because her hand was small it cut awfully and though I
gritted my teeth occasional squeaks and grunts of pain came out.

I thought I could withstand it without showing weak but it went on and on. "Carole!" I called. "It's too much, stop her,
please."

"Certainly not" Carole said, leaning forward close to me and making a face at me. "I'm enjoying it. You'll be a lot sweeter
after!"

Officer Holly redoubled her spanks after that, till I was groaning but not too loudly. She moved to slapping between my legs.
My entire bottom and upper thighs was on fire and each spank stung like the dickens but now I felt worse, vulnerable, in
danger of being damaged. Suddenly her hand hit me just behind my testicles with a thump and stopped there. She gripped my
testicles, the other hand grasped either side of my mouth, twisting my head to look at her and chutchying the sides of my
mouth together the way moms to to little boys. "How do you feel, boy?"

"Hurts, officer" I managed to say in this undignified position. Releasing my balls she slapped me again, turning her hand so it
really cut. "Ow! Officer, please don't spank me again!" I begged.

"I want to see you blubber!" And still holding my head up, mouth pressed open in this undignified position, she recommenced
spanking me briskly. I could see her and Carole grin, the cries began to come out of my mouth, then it started. It was being
degraded and helplessly angry more than the pain, but I began to blubber like a little boy. Holly's spanks eased off in pace
and severity but continued, and I began to cry in earnest, my nose running too.

"What a baby" Carole said with a giggle.......

Read the entire story and many more at http://active-ink.com/active-ink.com/spank