Re: status?

> Has anyone has any idea at about whta stage is the netbsd-powerpc port?
> Is it running on pci macs?  how about clones?drivers etc...?

I don't know if anything's changed, but the last time that I looked
at the powerpc stuff on my 8500, it didn't boot (differences in
openfirmware between the Firmworks and Apple implementations are
largely to blame).  I plan to work more on the port once my wife
leaves for Wales in September.  I won't have time 'til then.

I don't know if anyone else is working on it.  It's definitely something
that a lot of people are wanting.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs%macbsd.com@localhost