Re: port-powerpc needs filtering? (was: FreeNetAccessWorldwideW017)

I'm actually getting tired of the spam.  Consiering removing myself.

Not much I can offer to a spam-mailing list.

--
"The fundamental difference between Unix and the Macintosh operating
system is that Unix was designed to please programmers, whereas the Mac

                                            --The UNIX-HATERS Handbook