Subject: FREE STUFF FOR AOL MEMBERS
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@uunet.uu.net>
From: None <seanchristian@bigfoot.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 07/29/1997 06:50:21
IF YOU'RE ON AOL, YOU NEED TO READ THIS !

Do you Visit chat rooms?....Communicate via e-mail?...Play games online?...Own or want to start and online business?

Do you want to learn how you can get unlimited access to AOL for just $10.00 a  month instead of $19.95?

Do you want to make your online time more fun and efficient?

If you answered "YES" to any of these questions....PLEASE READ ON.

Unlimited Specialties has put together a package filled with dozens of useful Tools, Tips, Tricks and software to help you make the most of your online time.

In addition, we are offering an amazing assortment of FREE tools and utilities just for ordering our Custom Package.  And, yes, we did say FREE.

After you've read about all the tools and utilities in this package, you'll probably be expecting to pay several hundred dollars for everything included in this package.  We're telling you up-front that your cost will be only $12.88 for the entire package that's right...only $12.88  (The information we give you to get AOL for $10.00 a month
will save you nearly ten times that amount this year alone!)

Unlimited Specialties is offering this extremely low price for two reasons.  The first is the volume of business we do allows us to charge less.  Secondly, we want to introduce new customers to our quality products & great online values.

The Freebies, alone, make this package a worth ordering.  Here are just some of the Free Tools and Tips you'll receive for ordering our custom package:

CHAT ROOM UTILITIES

Bust into filled rooms
Customize your chatroom window
Send custom greetings automatically to every one who enters your chat room.
Send custom phrases, bold and underlined text
Send voices and sounds for everyone to hear with a click of a button.
Eliminate the 90 character display limit!
Play games like Dice and Tic Tac Toe in the room
Carry on secret conversations with your friends in full view of other room members.
Cut and paste other text into your Chat room window...THEIRS MORE!!!

INSTANT MESSAGE UTILITIES

Respond to IM's automatically with your personalized message when you're busy.
Handle multiple conversations through one window! ...STILL MORE!!!

E-MAIL UTILITIES

Use Mailing Lists other than the limited AOL Address Book to send large mailing list  through AOL mail. Create & manage mailing lists outside of AOL  without size limitations.

Add Style Sheets, Form Letters and Custom Blocks to your AOL mail function.

Send Blind Carbon Copies. Your recipients' no longer have to see all the email addresses you are sending copies to. This allows you to send to hundreds even thousands, without everyone's address appearing in the heading of the mailing.

Store your e-mail into a mailbag and read it offline...Store old mail indefinitely.

Expand the function of AOL mail. This utility integrates with AOL mail to create Style Sheets Templates, Form Letters and Custom Blocks.

SPELL CHECKER

This utility program adds spell checking capabilities to all of your Windows based applications including AOL, Notepad, Word, Netscape and Microsoft Explorer, just to name a few. This program runs in conjunction with whatever application you are using at the click of a button. Contains over 120,000 word dictionary. ...KEEP GOING.

DOWNLOAD UTILITY

Ever get tired of waiting for a download to finish so you can continue working? You can 't utilize other AOL functions while a download is in progress. No Longer. With this add-on, you can run any AOL or Windows application while the computer is downloading a file. A small window keeps you informed of the file transfer progress.
DO YOU WANT MORE?  OK I'M EASY HERE'S MORE!!!

MISCELLANEOUS UTILITIES

Stay online forever! have you ever been cut off for being idle too long? This utility automaticly answers the idle window as well as the 45 min window keeping you connected.
Find friends WHEREVER they are online.
Change AOL's online sounds
Use Auto-Redial to repeat the sign-on process automatically much faster than AOL's primitive version!
Customize the AOL Tool Bar to perform the functions you frequently use.
Eliminate the AOL Hourglass when it gets hung up, so you can continue working.
Search through over 6000 AOL Keywords
Plus many more utilities to numerous to mention...

Free Dial Up Unlimited Monthly Internet Access!

Free Dial Up Unlimited Monthly Internet Access! We'll show you how to access a new Internet Service Provider that offers complete dial up access with no monthly fees! Advertisers pay for your service. Local dial up numbers in all major areas.

Remember...all the AOL add-on information and the Free Dialup ISP is FREE!  We don't want you to think we are selling this information and software.  We are offering it free, just for ordering our Custom Package.

AND...if you place your order within 48 hours of receiving this advertisement, you'll also receive, yet another amazing piece of software,absolutely free!

If you own a business or are thinking about starting one this utility is a must!

ADVERTISE TO OVER 8 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

NOW YOU CAN ADVERTISE FREE AND GET DRAMATICALLY
MORE RESPONSES THAN ADVERTISING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

With E-mail your potential customer is forced to read at least the
headline of your letter.  Unlike TV, magazines, newspaper ads, and
direct mail where more than 99.99% of the recipients will skip right
over your  advertisement.

The latest Aol address stripper.  This program allows you to extract email addresses from chatrooms, the Member Directory and AOL classifieds in an instant.  The latest feature, AUTO-PILOT, lets you collect addresses from chat rooms without even entering.  Just click and the address window fills up.  Collect thousands of addresses per hour.

This program also allows you to stay online forever....send mass IM's....sign on at a pre-set time and date...AND MUCH MORE!!!

And remember...ALL OF THIS IS FREE!!!  Just for ordering our Custom Package.

Unlimited Specialties has collected information and utilities for our Custom Package for months. You've probably seen advertisements selling the following items for $25-$50 each individually.  We're giving you everything for just $12.88!  Remember, we can offer it at this low price because of the volume of business we do.  And we want you to see the value and quality of our products.

The Custom Package gives you the information and tools you'll need to do all of the following:

SET UP YOUR OWN WEB PAGE---FREE

   ---  We'll direct you to many sites where you can set up a free web page in as little as ten minutes.  Even if you're a beginner.

ADVERTISE YOUR WEB SITES FOR ---FREE

   ---  Over 4,000 places to advertise your web site and increase your business

COME UP IN THE SEARCH ENGINE TOP TEN --- EVERY TIME

   ---  learn how to post ads which will put your site on the top of search engines listings.

CLOAK YOUR EMAIL

   ---  Send totally untraceable email without buying additional software.

KEEP YOUR COMPUTER FROM REVEALING PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEB

   ---  Your computer reveals information about you every time you visit a site.  See examples and learn how to stop it.

GET CELEBRITY E-MAIL ADDRESSES

   ---  We've gathered a list of hundreds of celebrity e-mail addresses.  Actors, Musicians, athletes and more.

THE ULTIMATE INFORMATION COLLECTION!!

   ---  We'll supply you with a list of web sites for collecting information on hundreds of topics.  Here's a sampling of what you will find...complete U.S. residential and business phone directories...Adoption databases...Government agencies...Credit information resources...Job search sites...Legal services...media sites...medical databases...just to name a few.

SAVE $10 PER MONTH ON YOUR AOL BILL!!!

   ---  Using the free dial up service mentioned earlier, there is no longer any need to pay AOL for their dial up access.  Accessing AOL through the TCP/IP connection is quick, easy, and $10 cheaper per month.  We give you the information to change your AOL configuration, giving you the best of both worlds...Internet access using Netscape and all of AOL's online services.  All for $10 less per month than you pay now. (Save's you $117.40 a year off your current AOL bill. Assuming you are currently paying $19.95 a month for unlimited access.)

Again....any of these items could sell for up to $50 individually.  But to introduce you to our quality products, Unlimited Specialties is offering you the ENTIRE Custom Package for only $12.88  The Freebies mentioned earlier are yours just for ordering.

If, after reading the details, you still do not wish to order and would like to be removed from our mailing list, click here:  Remove  (just type "I do not want to save $117.40 off my AOL bill nor would I like any of your free programs or your most informative information" or in short just type "Remove" in the subject field & we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.)

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

You can pay by check, money order, credit card.

If paying by check or money order...

Print out the Order Form below, fill it out completely and send it along with your payment of $12.88 to:

Unlimited Specialties
7206 W.119th St.
Overland Park KS 66213

For immediate processing .......

If you wish to pay by credit card.

Highlight the entire Order Form and copy to the clipboard. Click on the sentence in blue several lines down and the email window will open. Type "Order" in the subject line, then click your cursor in the message body of the email. Paste the Order Form into the message body. From here you can complete the Order Form. When finished, send to: remove6@juno.com

Click Here To Open Email Order Screen

ORDER FORM

Name:

Address:

City:                                         State:                 Zip Code:

Phone No:                                     Fax No:

Email Address :
( must have this to send you your order )

Credit Card Information

Visa ________    MasterCard _________

Credit Card # :

Expiration Date :