Subject: Photographers/Wanted
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@uunet.uu.net>
From: None <ut!PhotoRep@uunet.uu.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 06/01/1997 08:17:27
                            PHOTO PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL

We are an international New York based agency representing photographers
in the following areas: Galleries, Business and Organizations, Book Publishers,
Paper Products, Consumer Publication, Newspapers & Newsletters Pub-
lication, Special Interest Publication, and Trade Publication.
We are seeking photographers who strive for excellence in the aesthetic/
creative and technological world of images, who have the talent to capture
the setting and to convey the mood. Your work should reflect a genuine,
pervasive interest in photography as a fine art.
Whether your work portrays conservative, experimental, stylish, or innovative
themes, your project proposal should be well thought out before submitting to
us.
For first contact, please submit a query letter, direct mail flier/brochure,
tearsheets, slides, photographs & SASE. Do not send entire portfolio unless
we ask for it. If we are not interested, you will not hear from us, so please
submit material that does not need to be returned.

Send to:
Photo Phoenix International
Branch Office
1190 North Collier Blvd.