Subject: Re: Testing, Hello?
To: Henry B. Hotz <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/14/1997 17:01:07
On Fri, 14 Feb 1997 16:36:14 -0800 (Henry B. Hotz) wrote:

 > OK, I subscribed to this list a couple of weeks ago and I haven't gotten a
 > single piece of email.  Is this working, or is this list just not very
 > active?

It's just not very active right now...

I was hoping to post an announcement about a binary snapshot, but
I'm having a problem with copyout (I probably typo'd something), so
I don't ELF binaries ready yet..

I do, however, have an XCOFF boot program that may work on PCI PowerMacs.
If anyone out there has a PCI PowerMac (must have OpenFirmware), and would
like to try loading a NetBSD kernel, please send me private e-mail at

Jason R. Thorpe