Re: setjump is broken

> The purpose of this message to draw attention to a bug in
> NetBSD (current) libc/arch/powerpc/setjump.S.
> It forgets to save the Link Register, so setjump() never returns.

Hmm, what are you talking about?  I cannot find a libc/arch/powerpc in
NetBSD-current.  Except of course in my own tree, and I can assure you that
the setjmp.S in lib/libc/arch/powerpc/gen there does save the link register.
--
ws%TooLs.DE@localhost     (Wolfgang Solfrank, TooLs GmbH)       +49-228-985800