PowerPC ELF support?

Hello,

What are the chances, in the immediate future, of Dale Rahn's ELF
patches and fixes being merged into the NetBSD/PowerPC kernel?

I fully understand the time needed to undertake this task and appreciate
that recently the PowerPC maintainer has, unfortunatly, not had those
resources available. However, as a result of this lengthy delay, I also
understand that this is causing PowerPC people to migrate away from the
NetBSD kernel to other alternatives.

Could I suggest that one of the core team members step in and help
complete this work.

        enjoy,
                Andrew