Subject: Re: *BSD supporting 603[3]?
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@tpgi.com.au>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/31/1997 09:54:26
Excerpts from mail: 30-Jan-97 Re: *BSD supporting 603[3]?
drahn@diploid.urbana.mcd (2554*)

> > [I'll stick my neck out on this, I can't find my 603* manuals. :-)]
> >
> I was under the impression that it did work for 603 already, but I

Well I did say I was sticking my neck out.  Teach me for saying things
without the relevant manual to hand :-).

Excerpts from mail: 30-Jan-97 Re: *BSD supporting 603[3]?
ws@kurt.tools.de (2088*)

> Can you give an URL for this?  I'd like to check the bugs I found in the
> 603 manual against their current version...

Excerpts from mail: 30-Jan-97 Re: *BSD supporting 603[3]?
drahn@diploid.urbana.mcd (2554*)

> Be careful with the version of the handler code used. I have not
> seen the version available on the web sites, but the versions
> in both the 603 and 603e manuals had some gross errors in them.

Try the directory:

	ftp://www.mot.com/pub/SPS/PowerPC/library/user_man/

In particular the file 603UMer.pdf.  I note this site has dropped the
603UM replacing it with the 603eUM.  I don't know what the code in the
latter manual is like.

	enjoy,
		Andrew