Re: NetBSD/powerpc on PowerMac (Re: NetBSD server)

[...]

>  Your impression and your thoughts are correct - just some minor nit:
> PowerMac's OpenFirmware is different from other (I dont want to name
> the others to be "standard") implementations.

The boot proms on certain UMAX ("SuperMac") PCI Macintosh clones seem
to exhibit significantly diffrent behavior then the proms on comparable
Apple-branded PCI machines.

Does anyone know of a way to get information on the firmware revisons
from within the "Finder"?

Carl